Manchester United midfielder Paul Pogba has not received any offers from the club, a spokesman for the player said.
The France midfielder is about to expire in June. Which is now referr to as the ability to negotiate the transfer of the team in advance. Previously, it was report that the “Red Devils” offered wages at the level of 5 hundred thousand pounds per week to consider.
However, a spokesman for the player sent a statement to Sportmail denying the report that it was untrue.
“To clarify media reports, Paul has not received a new contract offer in recent months,” the statement said.
“Paul is fully commit to his recovery from injury with the goal of returning to his team-mates as quickly as possible.”
Manchester United will play Aston Villa in the FA Cup on Monday, but Pogba is not available.
The 28-year-old returned to Old Trafford in 2016 for £89m and has gone on to score 38 goals in 212 appearances during his second stint at the club.
Pogba has been link with a number of Europe’s biggest clubs. Including former club Juventus and a move back to France with Paris Saint-Germain. Real Madrid have also been heavily link.
Pogba is not the only United player looking at his options this month. With no fewer than seventeen members of Rangnick’s first-team squad reportedly unhappy.